Purchase failed: you are not authorized to purchase pay per view events
entropy763

I have been receiving this message for quite some time when trying to order PPV events by remote. I'm still getting this error after having been sent a new DVR unit. For a while I was fine with ordering online or by phone instead. However last time I ordered online it appeared successful however the PPV did not start. When I attempted to call in the order the customer service rep. said they could see the internet order but that they would also place the order in the system and that it should start within half an hour. It never started. Perhaps not being able to order by remote had nothing to do with the failure of the PPV playing after having been ordered online and by phone however I'd still like this to be fixed. I've spent too many hours on the phone. Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Purchase failed: you are not authorized to purchase pay per view events
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello entropy763,

Glad we could help get the PPV working for you. Let us know in a new public thread if you ever need help with anything.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
Jahroy1

I am having the same issue it’s frustrating

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes