QAM 256
scitechguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Channels 569, 669, 756 are unwatchable.  Severe tiling/pixellation on all 3.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: QAM 256
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does this happen on all your TVs? Can you move the stb to another location to see if the trouble follows?

The pixelation can occur for a number of reasons. It could be wiring, splitters, ont, or even a low signal on your fiber. 
You can make sure all the connections from the ont to the set-top box are tight. Make sure there is no red video light in the ont. If still occurs after troubleshooting you will have to contact verizon. 

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does this happen on all your TVs? Can you move the stb to another location to see if the trouble follows?

The pixelation can occur for a number of reasons. It could be wiring, splitters, ont, or even a low signal on your fiber. 
You can make sure all the connections from the ont to the set-top box are tight. Make sure there is no red video light in the ont. If still occurs after troubleshooting you will have to contact verizon. 

NeedNickJrNow

I’m having the pixelation issue on all my TV’s only for NickJr. (Channel 756). Can Verizon send an engineer to realign the signal? My toddler need his channel and I need my sanity.

0 Likes