In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm on my second QIP 6416-2 DVR box and can't seem to get the IR port working. I spoke with a customer service agent who said the jack should be live. I'm using an infra red extender: http://www.amazon.com/Infrared-Receiver-Extender-Cable-STBs/dp/B002JSDHCY
I previously had FiOS at another apartment (not sure about the DVR model number) and the IR port worked fine. I've also tested the IR extender in two QIP 7100-1 units and both work.
Has anyone had any success in getting this to work? I have a home entertainment center and there isn't space for the unit by the TV.
If you have a plasma screen tv. make sure the IR "eye" is more than 2 feet from the screen. Many Plasma screens will interfear with IR.
As a quick update (was on vacation the past few weeks), I asked customer service to take a look at my old account to track down the DVR model number where the IR extender worked. Turns out the unit was a 7216 (thanks to everyone who responded about the 7xxx series). Going to swap out the 6416-2 next week, which customer service still adamantly claims should work 🙂