Switch Account

Quantum DVR and new menus?

Quantum DVR and new menus?

Contributor mkgator
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(337 Views)

I just upgraded to Quantum and it uses the old menus and guide, etc. It's been over a week and I don't see any system updates for the new guides and menus. Does the Quantum even get the new software? If so, how can I get it?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 2 of 3
(297 Views)

Quantum customers won't see the new guide update until the end of January.

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 3 of 3
(296 Views)

Be thankful quantum subscribers don't have the new menus.  From what I've read in this forum people  don't seem to like them.  That said, we do get occasional updates to fix bugs - which there are still a few.  You'll learn to  enjoy laggy remote control response, delays starting recorded programs, and more.  It's much better than it was just a few months ago, but not  perfect.  It is strange that Verizon mantains two separate user interfaces but there must be enough diferences in how the systems work to justify that.  And  one might think that Quantum, being the "premium" service, would get changes first - but I guess we're still a fringe group not  worthy of priority service.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.