Quantum Quirks and Irritations!!!

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Quantum Quirks and Irritations!!!

Message 31 of 33
(664 Views)

@benore wrote:

Here is an odd one. About once I day or so, I have to reboot the DVR because I loose the ability to select a channel from the guide and select "OK". It doesn't do anything. And if I try to put in a channel number and "OK", nothing. If I do not reboot, the only way I can change channels is through the up-and-down buttons. Otherwise I love the box.

Run the tool to check out your box.  Menu, customer support, top support tools, Fix Fios Tv Issues.   It does more then simply pulling power and restarting it does.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 32 of 33
(518 Views)
I have this exact issue. Were you able to find a solution other than the daily reboot?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‎09-27-2014 05:33 AM

Here is an odd one. About once I day or so, I have to reboot the DVR because I loose the ability to select a channel from the guide and select "OK". It doesn't do anything. And if I try to put in a channel number and "OK", nothing. If I do not reboot, the only way I can change channels is through the up-and-down buttons. Otherwise I love the box.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 33 of 33
(512 Views)
I tried this suggestion but to no avail. Just like a reboot, the problem returns the next day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09-27-2014 08:05 AM - edited ‎09-27-2014 08:06 AM

benore wrote:

Run the tool to check out your box. Menu, customer support, top support tools, Fix Fios Tv Issues. It does more then simply pulling power and restarting it does.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.