Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Quantum VMS1100 display

SOLVED
GeneDL
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Quantum VMS1100 display

Message 1 of 5
(5,158 Views)

Does anyone know what the icons on the VMS1100 server display indicate?  I have a little checkmark in a box showing on the upper right corner of the display that I have no idea what it's indicating.  The user guides from Verizon and Arris don't say anything about the display, and I'm more than just curious.  I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GeneDL
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Quantum VMS1100 display

Message 3 of 5
(5,104 Views)

hlppls,

Thanks.  I think it would have been nice if either Verizon or Arris might have mentioned this in their instructions for the VMS100 Video Server, but I'm glad there's a cooperative forum available that comes to the rescue.

GinoDL

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hlppls
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Message 2 of 5
(5,120 Views)

That is the message light. It is an envelope. check your message center in the main menu

GeneDL
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(5,105 Views)

hlppls,

Thanks.  I think it would have been nice if either Verizon or Arris might have mentioned this in their instructions for the VMS100 Video Server, but I'm glad there's a cooperative forum available that comes to the rescue.

GinoDL

View solution in original post

sangs
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 4 of 5
(5,082 Views)

@GeneDL wrote:

hlppls,

GinoDL

They did. Page 15 here: http://www.verizon.com/cs/groups/public/documents/adacct/vms1100_install_ops_manual-s.pdf

koby
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(5,020 Views)

Glad I found these posts by googling for how to display the arris vms100 messages.  Answered my question.

I browsed through the Arris manual but never noticed anything about going to  the Menu button on my remote to find the option to display messages. I looked again on page 15 but  thats as clear as mud to me.  No biggie, I'm happy now.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title