Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Fios just came to town and we have a Tivo HD so cable cards there, so that's what we'll order. We also have an old analog TV in the bedroom with one of the government subsidized $40 converter boxes on it so we can watch OTA TV. My question is- do I need to order the digital adapter as well, or can the FIOS coax go through the $40 converter box? Just to watch local or basic- I know we won't get HD or premium. Just need something to watch while we fall asleep....
Next question- I've read this forum and seems to be problems ordering initial service WITHOUT ordering a STB as well. Is that still the case?
Message Edited by Penguinboy on 02-25-2009 11:39 AM
Figured that was the case..... Thanks for the info. Do you have to lease the box, or can you buy one outright online somewhere? Does it have to be registered and activated by Verizon, or is it just a pass through for the signal?