RC144 remote and Emerson tv issue
iceback
I have a rc 144 remote for a hd dvr box. None of the remote codes nor the "if all else fails" work.I was told by the verizon tech he couldn't get it to work and to call tech support. I am told by tech support that there is basically no solutionthey can figure out....any ideas?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: RC144 remote and Emerson tv issue
mattheww50
Contributor - Level 2

You will probably have to buy a different remote control, either with codes that support both the Verizon box(es) and your TV, or 'learning' remote control.

Leaning remote's can 'lean' codes from existing remote control, so in effect with a learning remote control, you replace the Verizon supplied remote, and still use a single remote to control both the box and the TV plus possible VCR, DVD etc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: RC144 remote and Emerson tv issue
mattheww50
Contributor - Level 2

You will probably have to buy a different remote control, either with codes that support both the Verizon box(es) and your TV, or 'learning' remote control.

Leaning remote's can 'lean' codes from existing remote control, so in effect with a learning remote control, you replace the Verizon supplied remote, and still use a single remote to control both the box and the TV plus possible VCR, DVD etc.

0 Likes