REDZONE NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP
bearpaws1

Redzone is still not working for week 4!!!!!! Someone take care of this IMMEDIATELY this is RIDICULOUS

0 Likes
Re: REDZONE NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP
thegreater

Same problem in Arlington VA.  This is the third week out of four that we have not had service just before kickoff.  I don't care whose fault it is, but it is irresponsible for Verizon to not credit there customers for services not provided

0 Likes
Parachutes

Not working in TX either.

I am absolutely LIVID

Not acceptable

3/4 it's been broken for me too

they will lose a lot of customers over this

0 Likes
billchrz

Not working here in the Philly area either AGAIN...Kickoff was 10 minutes ago.  **bleep**!

0 Likes
juanvald

What a shocker!!  You better believe I will be calling in tomorrow to get some sort of credit.  I thought Comcast and TWC were bad, but I've had nothing but problems since joining Verizon. 

0 Likes
mbacraig

Redzone is not working in SoCal either.  I have a grey screen on both channels (standard and HD).  Last week was spotty and the week before I had to call in to get it working again.  I've never had problems like this before.

0 Likes
juanvald

If you are in DC, tune to channel 335 for SD coverage of the Red Zone channel.

0 Likes
bearpaws1

the standard definition channel doesn't work either. no one is helping to fix this.

are there any verizon employees on this site? 

0 Likes
NFL Red zone (Redzone) not working 3 weeks out of 4 - Verizon / NFL should give money back or FIX IT
sarpud10

THis is ridiculous

MD - anne arundel county - my redzone is not working yet again, been on hold for 30 minutes and the phone states i should be able to watch the non-HD channel 335.  nope that doesnt work either.

Verizon  - very very disappointed. 

0 Likes
JCanfield187

Yep 3 out of 4 weeks including the NFL opening weekend when I had no Red Zone ALL day...   Called and sat on hold for 20 min just to be disconnected...   Called back and sat on hold again and same thing...    Third time I called I get an "engineer" that is asking me what my internet problem is...   Reallllly...

Ive had Direct TV for years and moved to Verizon FIOS because it was being advertised as the better option...  I strongly disagree and think their Support is worse than the service Ive experienced since activation which was only 3 months ago...

Insane that a provider such as Verizon has such a bad Support process and even worse CSR's...   

Most def will be looking into the guidelines of removing service prior to my commitment date considering that I cant use the options I pay for month after month...

@bearpaws wrote:

Redzone is still not working for week 4!!!!!! Someone take care of this IMMEDIATELY this is RIDICULOUS

0 Likes