REMOTE?
holleythomas1

So I cannot be the only one that needs a 4 device remote? But for some insane reason it is unbelievably difficult to get a hold of them. I had 1 stashed away for an emergency and then my dog got a hold of it, so I went online ordered 2 more and paid $35.00 for my remotes. Today what comes in the mail first off only 1 remote, second the wrong remote. So here it is "technically" my Friday night and I have been on hold for an hour get bounced all over FIOS/Verizon. This is totally ridicules! I was flat out told the warehouse sends them, we can't make sure you get the correct remote. I remember when I needed a remote from my prior cable company I walked in their door and they handed it to me, maybe it is time to see if they can get me the remote I need again?

SIncerely,

Someone who just wants their remote

0 Likes
Re: REMOTE?
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

holleythomas,

We do apologize for the run around but we no longer carry the 4 device remote . We phased those out late last  year.Where did you pay 35.00 for a replacement remote?  Remotes for Verizon are 6.99 and the first one is free when you order them from Verizon.  Please let us know if you have any further information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
Re: REMOTE?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems with your remotes. We would need to get information from you regarding the shipping of this equipment. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes
Re: REMOTE?-update
holleythomas1

If they have fazed out remote this remote then why is it sold on the  accessory store?  But anyway the plot thickens -They said my best bet was to got to a fios store and see if they can give me the remote. So here is where it gets even better, I went to the store they gave me a used remote (which was fine with me). We get home and it did not work? At this point I feel like I have exhausted my options and have basically given up. The most laughable part is that day in the mail shows up my 2 "infamous remotes". I am not sure what is going on here? So in the end I wasted about 2 hours of my time for nothing, I am just happy I got the remotes.

0 Likes
Re: REMOTE?-update
PJL
Master - Level 3

To the OP:  From where did you order the remotes?  Since Verizon has not offered them in their online store since early this year, and they were only $13.66 including shipping at that time, not $35 (I ordered two in January 2011 before they were phased out), knowing where you actually ordered them from would help for those of us who might need the four-button unit in the future.  Thanks.

0 Likes