Switch Account

RESOLVING SCHEDULING CONFLICTS

RESOLVING SCHEDULING CONFLICTS

Contributor dapdap
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(691 Views)

I have ta show scheduled to record tonight from 8-9.  i have two scheduled to record tonight between 9-10.  One of them is showing the yellow triangle with a red dot.  Does that mean it is not going to record and if not why.  i thought two shows could be recored at the same time??  Thanks for any help

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(664 Views)

What model DVR do you have?

Yes, you can record 2 shows at a time.

Is the 8pm show set to have extended record time or one of the 9pm shows set to start early?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 4
(611 Views)

I hhave noticed that a show that is say 8-9 has an actual end time (not extended record time) of 9:01 which causes a conflict.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(584 Views)

That will cause it.

I don't remember though if the show with conflict doesn't get recorded or if it just starts late.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.