Re: On Demand Maintenance
jmmkj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in Sudbury MA, and I subscribe to Verizon FIOS television services, including most of the premium channels. I often use on demand after midnight. For the last month, on demand has not been available after midnight. Like clockwork, on demand works during the day and evening, doesn't work after midnight, and then works again in the morning.  Verizon is obviously doing overnight maintenance every night for the last month. I took the time today to call Verizon, and after a lot of responses about my set top boxes and other red herrings, I was told that Verizon could not even respond to whether or not there was overnight maintenance being conducted in my area. Obviously Verizon is fine with accepting payment for 24 hour on demand services, it just has a problem with providing 24 hour on demand services. I am not sure if Comcast is better than Verizon, but at this point I see no choice but to switch from Verizon to Comcast. 

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jmmkj,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us on our Verizon forums. We will be closing out the thread as the repair ticket has been closed for the issue reported. You can, however, reply at any time in the event you continue to have issues with your service.

Thanks,

Hugo

0 Likes