Re: Verizon Email Correspondence
jwalker11

My uncle lives at {edited for privacy} and recently subscribed to your service. His name is {edited for privacy} and he is disabled. I look after him including getting his mail for him. He has your FIOS triple play and had been waiting for his 1st month's bill, and kept asking me if it had arrived, whih it never did. HE NEVER RECEIVED A BILL! He does not know his account number because he has not received a bill!! That did not stop you from suspended his service in the middle of a program on diabetes that he was watching , and now with no way to communicate with him we are at a total loss. I tried yesterday to talk with someone, but after two stints of waiting over 90 minutes each time listening togod awful music, I had to give up. It's not that he can't pay the bill, he was never mailed a bill, has no account number, did not receive any warning from you, his service was just suspended and of course you will want a reconnection fee! This is just plain wrong, and no way to treat your customers. Frankly I am surprised and shocked to know that Verizon would engage in these practices. I know that nothing is perfect, but you should know that your customers are human, and have feelings and needs. You have treated him as a just another number(who was never mailed a bill) I am going to try and resolve this somehow today when I get off, but frankly I am not expecting the best from you. You have gotten too big, and now your customers and customer service does not matter!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Email Correspondence
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think folks here will tell you that you need to speak with billing to resolve this issue.  As users, there is little we can do to help.

I will offer however that unless you have a power of attorney which authorizes you to legally discharge the finances for the individual you're helping, there is likely little you will accomplish for privacy reasons.  If you have this authority or are listed as a co-owner of the account, then you should be able to call billing and get the information you need.

0 Likes