Switch Account

Record a DVD

Contributor Joyce
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(5,949 Views)
We would like to be able to make our own DVDs for use while camping. We have a DVD recorder but are having difficulty hooking it up to be able to record. Can it be done directly from the receiver?
2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 3
(5,933 Views)
I have my DVR hooked up to HDMI to the TV and composite hooked up to a VCR, so yes you can do it.
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 3
(5,917 Views)
if you find out how please let me know -  I can record sound but no picture I had this same problem when I had direct tv and then I called them and they walked me thru it so guess I am going to have to do the same thing (call verizion) as I don't remember what I did back then  I am trying to hook to my standard digital receiver Ihave the multimedia dvr in my family room but my tv in bedroom (which is where I have the dvd recorder _) is on the wall and wires are in the wall  it plays dvd's just doesn't record the dvd recorder is hooked up via component (red, blue green wires ) if only I can get it to where it will also record
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.