Recorded 2 consecutive shows, one went to my External Drive and the other to the DVR any clues?
NotMyWay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recorded the Hatfield and McCoy programs the one which recorded @ 10pm went to the external drive and the one recorded right after at 12am went to the DVR.  This just started around May 9th.  We have done the Auto-Correct for our DVR and that has not solved the problem.

0 Likes
Re: Recorded 2 consecutive shows, one went to my External Drive and the other to the DVR any clues?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Are other shows recording to the internal hard drive as well? Once your show has recorded to either the internal or external drive, there's no way to move it to the other. So now that its recorded that way, its set. Please check newer recording to see if they are recording to the internal drive. It should only be recording to the internal drive if the external drive is full or the DVR is having problems.

0 Likes
Re: Recorded 2 consecutive shows, one went to my External Drive and the other to the DVR any clues?
NotMyWay
Enthusiast - Level 1

Our External Drive is at 72% so there is no issue with space.  We didn't have problems till the update that was pushed back in middle May, therefore it seems to be a Verizon issue.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Are other shows you are trying to record going to the internal drive now?

0 Likes
NotMyWay
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes but it seems to be sporadic, that's what we don't understand.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Please unplug the drive and plug back in. Then do an auto fix by pressing menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION. Please let us know if further assistance is required.

0 Likes