Re: Recorded Shows Listed as Untitled
OnemoreSB
Enthusiast - Level 1

I schedule everything using the remote (don't even have the app) and they still show up as 'untitled.'

Dago2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue

Tried reseting STB from support menu- this did nothing

Tried powering down router and rebooting- did nothing

Tried having a Chat with Verizon support- did nothing

I know, we can just rename Verizon to "Did Nothing" as they have not responded to anyone on this forum either

Can someone at Verizon Address this issue?

babolat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem.  DVR scheduled series recordings showing up untitled and do not show up as individual scheduled recordings with title.  Would be nice if Verizon would actually look at these forums sometimes and resolve the issue.  Most of the untitled recordings only execute on time and don’t track the actual show which scheduled to record.

DTCLTC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any resolution to this?

@Frustrated14 wrote:

I am having the problem with shows listed as Untitled Recording and I don't schedule via the web.  I always use my remote and schedule on TV. This just happened this week and every thing on my DVR is Untitled Recording.

Is there a correction?  

Re: Recorded shows listed as untitled
VACuban
Enthusiast - Level 1

We started to experience the same problem after the first of this year and was finally able to solve it by unplugging both set-top boxes from their power outlets, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting them, first the main set-top box (the one connected via coax cable to the router) and when that one finished powering up, the secondary set-top box (the one connected via WiFi to the main one). All the newly created scheduled recordings are now showing the correct names of the programs.

CaseyMMM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone found a solution to this issue. It’s gotten worse recently. They told me to restart the system and that worked for a day or so but it’s back to “untitled recording”

0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried to reset utilizing the troubleshooting tools within settings menu? This should solve the issue. This helped me. 

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II