Recording/Playback on DVD Player
Suber
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've already programmed my Verizon remote control to my DVD/VCR player.  Which remote control do I use to record and playback.   I'm recording from DVD to VCR (VHS Tape).  Also, do I have to change TV input for DVD player?  TV is currently Video 1.  I had DIRECTV and had to set to Video 3 for DVD Player.  Any assistance is appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Recording/Playback on DVD Player
Suber
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called Verizon FiOS Tech Support for help with my dilemma.  You have to change the video channel from Video 1 (TV) to Video 3 (Audio/Video) first.  First, press the DVD button at the top of the Verizon Remote Control;  second, press the TV button also at top;  third, press the A/V input button at the bottom of remote control until Video Channel is on Video 3.  Use your DVD/VCR Remote Control to control record, play, etc.  I hope this helps someone who may have the same problem I had.  Good luck!   

View solution in original post

Suber
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called Verizon FiOS Tech Support for help with my dilemma.  You have to change the video channel from Video 1 (TV) to Video 3 (Audio/Video) first.  First, press the DVD button at the top of the Verizon Remote Control;  second, press the TV button also at top;  third, press the A/V input button at the bottom of remote control until Video Channel is on Video 3.  Use your DVD/VCR Remote Control to control record, play, etc.  I hope this helps someone who may have the same problem I had.  Good luck!   

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for coming back to post that, Suber. And for the Accepted Solution. It will come in handy for others searching for information on similar problems. Smiley Happy

0 Likes