quick menu

Recording future programs

Recording future programs

SOLVED
Contributor Boblee1807
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(475 Views)

Hi, I used to be able to set up recordings several weeks in advance. Recently, my DVR only goes out three days in advance. I chatted with Tech Support and was told this is all the further the program providers are giving the service providers. Huh? I hadn't heard anything about this and there's been no notice from Verizon about it as far as I know. Does anyone else have this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(466 Views)

What model stb do you have?

You should have 7 days loaded and ability to go out to 13.

Try rebooting router and then stb.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Bananaphone
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(355 Views)

I had this issue for the first 36 hours or so upon installing the new TVone hardware. Either my constant rebooting or it just doing the weekly auto-downloading is what eventually fixed it. It shouldn’t be a lasting problem for you. 

Contributor Boblee1807
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(292 Views)

Rebooting the stb did it! I can now go out 13 days. Better than 3 days but not as far as I used to be able to go. I really appreciate the help. Thanks.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios