Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
In the last two weeks a new problem appeared with my FIOS DVR. Here is a breakdown of the steps where the problem shows up:
1. Set to record a show.
2. Allow the recording to start.
3. After the show has been recording for awhile, open the DVR menu and play the program.
What is happening is that the recording refuses to start from the beginning. Most times it jumps some number of minutes into the record (15-20 minutes) or even just jumps straight to live. Trying to rewind doesn't work. Using the "Play from Start" option does nothing either.
I talked to FIOS rep last night and we reset the STB. I did a quick test last night, and it seemed to be fixed. Today it's back to the same old tricks, so I wonder if it was really fixed last night at all.
Has anyone else seen this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated. I love Verizon FIOS, but this issue is driving me insane. Four different times it has reuined a sporting event for me. Losing patience.