Recurring Manual Recording
MnF

The new on-screen media guide seems to have a problem with recurring manual recordings.  If you try to program a recurring manual recording (i.e., 3pm-4pm, channel 513, EVERY weekday), the first day is ignored, and the subsequent schedule is

one hour early (i.e., the schedule is 2pm-3pm on every weekday but the first one after the day you programmed it.  The series manager has all the correct information.  If you do a manual program for one day it is correct.  It only applied to recurring manual

recordings.

What am I missing?

0 Likes
Re: Recurring Manual Recording
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Do you have the recording to record only new airings?   Please let us know so we can assist you.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
MnF

There is no option while programming a recurring manual recording for first run only or repeats.  But that is not the

issue.  A manual recording should record ANYTHING that is being broadcast at a particular time and channel and

recurring days.  And the time for the recording should definitely not change.

And, buy the way, trying to record across midnight (i.e., 10:00pm - 1:00am) doesn't work at all.

I appreciate your asking for more info, but you're asking the wrong questions.

0 Likes
dziadzio

I have a similar problem. trying to do manual recurring recording of program from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM. This has been working for months. Just stopped scheduling last week. Tried to do manual againg. Does not schedule.

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
dziadzio

My 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM started to schedule the coming week. Oct . 11. I did nothing. Maybe FIOS  made some changes?

0 Likes