Switch Account

Recurring Manual Recording

Recurring Manual Recording

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(575 Views)

The new on-screen media guide seems to have a problem with recurring manual recordings.  If you try to program a recurring manual recording (i.e., 3pm-4pm, channel 513, EVERY weekday), the first day is ignored, and the subsequent schedule is

one hour early (i.e., the schedule is 2pm-3pm on every weekday but the first one after the day you programmed it.  The series manager has all the correct information.  If you do a manual program for one day it is correct.  It only applied to recurring manual

recordings.

What am I missing?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
(558 Views)

Do you have the recording to record only new airings?   Please let us know so we can assist you.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(539 Views)

There is no option while programming a recurring manual recording for first run only or repeats.  But that is not the

issue.  A manual recording should record ANYTHING that is being broadcast at a particular time and channel and

recurring days.  And the time for the recording should definitely not change.

And, buy the way, trying to record across midnight (i.e., 10:00pm - 1:00am) doesn't work at all.

I appreciate your asking for more info, but you're asking the wrong questions.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(461 Views)

I have a similar problem. trying to do manual recurring recording of program from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM. This has been working for months. Just stopped scheduling last week. Tried to do manual againg. Does not schedule.

Thanks,

Joe

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(414 Views)

My 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM started to schedule the coming week. Oct . 11. I did nothing. Maybe FIOS  made some changes?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.