Re: RedZone is not working!
cdluck

Same here - unreal.

0 Likes
Maeztro
Enthusiast - Level 1

My buddy in Land O Lakes, FL is watching it right now.  

I have a house full of people who are not getting any happier!

0 Likes
mprego60
Still no beinsport and now this, guess its a good thing my contract has just expired.
0 Likes
Maeztro
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh and make that 6 calls.  Just sat on hold for 20 minutes til the system hung up me!

0 Likes
Atomicchaos

Not working here either. I called this morning, and was told it would be active by 1pm after they rebooted my ONT.

Clearly clueless. Is it working for anyone? One of the primary reasons that I switched from Time Warner was the RZ channel.

0 Likes
Atomicchaos

Not working here either. I called this morning, and was told it would be active by 1pm after they rebooted my ONT.

Clearly clueless. Is it working for anyone? One of the primary reasons that I switched from Time Warner was the RZ channel.

What I don't understand is that they received NUMEROUS calls about this prior to today, and they still didn't get it right. Crazy.

0 Likes
patrickpiteo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unreal,  how do they screw this up on the first Sunday of  NFL???? 

0 Likes
ccathcart609

my buddys is working a half a mile from me

0 Likes
Maeztro
Enthusiast - Level 1

One of my 3 STB is playing audio but no picture on RedZone channel.  THe other two have nothing....Blood pressure through the roof!

0 Likes
No NFL Red Zone???
richa3

Waiting all year for NFL Red Zone and now nothing.  What the #$%@ is going on?  Can't get live chat, busy phone number, no support available.

0 Likes