Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
jhjackson

I have the same problem - very disappointing.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
andrewj22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here as well. I have the Ultimate Package, but the RedZone channel is telling me I need to subscribe. I have tried calling 5 times, only to have the message tell me to please hold, then hang up on me a minute later. The Chat contact did the same thing.

I'm sure a lot of people are calling about this issue, but a system that just hangs up with no warning is just poor customer service.

Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
ejs21

Verizon FIOS is an absolute disappointment. I have the Ultimate HD package and RedZone is not working. When I click 'OK' it tells me that they can't process my request at this time. Online chat =  down, 7 calls into Verizon were disconnected, 8th call I pretended like I was an interested new customer and I STILL got the records "There is no answer. This call will now be disconnected." I thought Time Warner was bad, but this is the worst customer service experience I've ever had. Epic fail, Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
woliver
Enthusiast - Level 2

Broken in the DC area as well.  This is bull**bleep**.

0 Likes
Tfred1

Exact same problem here in northern delaware.  Have the ultimate hd package and redzone is saying not subscribed??

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
Remington109

No. You shouldn't have to hit ok. 

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
steelerfan71
Enthusiast - Level 1

None here....in VA...hubby is **bleep**!!!

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
whistlar
Enthusiast - Level 1

Living in Tampa FL, already had the Buc's game blacked out - stuck watching the Texans game with a room full of very frustrated people. What the hell man, why am I paying extra for this crap service? I can't even get through to anyone.

Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
axpcrow12
I also have the Ultimate package, and when trying to get my RedZone channel to work, it is saying to call Verizon's 800 number, when I do this I get hung up on/buzy signals when trying to get transferred to tech support, any suggestions?
0 Likes
eemmett

Same issue in lower Delaware.  Nice job Verizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't call, can't chat, can't get what I paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes