Red zone
horsecarol

No red zone, no tech. Help, no answers, probably it will work after the nfl games are over! Very poor support!

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
maydaygamer
Enthusiast - Level 1

No working in MD either.  How the hell they let this happen on the first sunday of football.  7 **bleep** months to prepare and they still blow it.

NFL RedZone not working!
Honeybrown
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please fix NFL Red Zone - I have called 3 times, 1 live chat, In home agent..nothing!!

Re: RedZone is not working!
RJO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not working here in the NOVA/DC either.  There's going to be hell to pay.

0 Likes
NFL RedZone not working
Honeybrown
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please fix NFL Red Zone - I have called 3 times, 1 live chat, In home agent..nothing!!

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
Gmfeld

Same here, can't get it and can't reach anyone.  Never had any trouble last year.  This is unbelievable.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
TMNTerminator1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Tampa too man...if the blackout wasn't on at least we could watch that game. But the Doplhins?!

Re: NFL RedZone
buggzy1
Enthusiast - Level 2

same here. i'm adding nothing to this thread, but FiOS needs to get this fixed ASAP!  Redzone is the only reason i have the Ultimate package, this is pathetic.  wait all year, cancel a boat trip, etc so i can enjoy the first week of Redzone and instead, i have to deal with this crap!

VtompVerizonSN
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here in Commack Long Island NY.... and was SOOO looking forward to watching some redZone... but not working... nor is the only one phone number to call in to them.....

This is really upsetting... waited so long to get to watch football on redZone... and NOTHING...

I ordered Verizon because of redZone... and opening day without it?? c'mon now...and can't call in to get them to fix it or even talk with a representative... not to mention no online support??? what is going on???

0 Likes
spokenmike

I have the Triple Play Ultimate HD package which is supposed to include the RedZone. Just goes to the screen to press OK like I haven't subscribed. In Vienna, VA. **bleep**.

0 Likes