Switch Account

RedZone is not working!

RedZone is not working!

Copper Contributor GoBolts
Copper Contributor
Message 111 of 464
(1,302 Views)

Ridiculous.. been on hold for 45 minutes... has anyone gotten through? 

Contributor ejs21
Contributor
Message 112 of 464
(1,297 Views)

No service in NYC either. Every time I click OK, it tells me that the service is unavailable and I need to call Verizon. However, 10 calls into Verizon through 10 different attempts (new customer, existing customer, no account number, account number) and all calls leads to a disconnection. Once I even got a recording that said "No one is currently available. Your call will now be disconnected." What a waste of money on a pathetic excuse for a cable company. I subscribed to Ultimate HD 3 months ago in preparation for today. #ihateverizon.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor patrickpiteo
Copper Contributor
Message 113 of 464
(1,287 Views)

I say some kind of credit is needed here..

Contributor Audreygirl13
Contributor
Message 114 of 464
(1,232 Views)

No Redzone here in St. Pete, FL either 😞

Contributor Bucsfan21
Contributor
Message 115 of 464
(1,232 Views)

Same thing here in Tampa.  I have been disconnected from their phone lines 6 times.  NOT HAPPY!!!

Contributor Foster
Contributor
Message 116 of 464
(1,267 Views)

In Arlington Va, not working, no support, website down, calls dropped.

What can we collectively do here?  I am NOT PAYING my bill for services that I do not receive.  It is the first Sunday of the season, these things should have been fixed by now!

I am cancelling Fios the first chance that I get. 

Contributor jrmackay705
Contributor
Message 117 of 464
(1,247 Views)

I'm going back to COX Cable.  I'd rather pay more and be able to contact someone when there is an issue than deal with this Mickey Mouse **bleep**.

Contributor dmaisano
Contributor
Message 118 of 464
(1,259 Views)

I am in the same boat. I have Ultimate HD and I spend hundreds of dollars with verizon every month between television, internet and cell phone service. No NFL redzone on opening day. Unable to get through to any customer service and the automated system hangs up on me no matter what number I call. Can not get the channel via the web or the on demand tv function even though I already pay for it.

I could not be angrier.

NFL redzone is the only reason a lot of us do not go to direct t for the football package.

Your customer service sucks verizon and now your reliability sucks as well. Not a problem I will call direct tv and not worry about this any longer. At least they answer the phone. 

Copper Contributor Kelly518
Copper Contributor
Message 119 of 464
(1,407 Views)

rebooted box at least 4 times, nothing comes up on Red Zone and no customer service. Automated system hangs up on customers.  What a total Verizon failure.  In Anne Arundell County MD.

Contributor tmadjar
Contributor
Message 120 of 464
(1,299 Views)

THIS IS **bleep**! HEY VERIZON IAM THROWING MY BOXES OUT ON THE FRONT LAWN SO YOU CAN PICK THEM UP.

SCREW YOU AND YOUR CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.