Re: RedZone is not working!
GoBolts

Ridiculous.. been on hold for 45 minutes... has anyone gotten through? 

0 Likes
ejs21

No service in NYC either. Every time I click OK, it tells me that the service is unavailable and I need to call Verizon. However, 10 calls into Verizon through 10 different attempts (new customer, existing customer, no account number, account number) and all calls leads to a disconnection. Once I even got a recording that said "No one is currently available. Your call will now be disconnected." What a waste of money on a pathetic excuse for a cable company. I subscribed to Ultimate HD 3 months ago in preparation for today. #ihateverizon.

0 Likes
patrickpiteo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I say some kind of credit is needed here..

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
Audreygirl13

No Redzone here in St. Pete, FL either 😞

0 Likes
Bucsfan21

Same thing here in Tampa.  I have been disconnected from their phone lines 6 times.  NOT HAPPY!!!

0 Likes
Foster3
Enthusiast - Level 1

In Arlington Va, not working, no support, website down, calls dropped.

What can we collectively do here?  I am NOT PAYING my bill for services that I do not receive.  It is the first Sunday of the season, these things should have been fixed by now!

I am cancelling Fios the first chance that I get. 

0 Likes
jrmackay705

I'm going back to COX Cable.  I'd rather pay more and be able to contact someone when there is an issue than deal with this Mickey Mouse **bleep**.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
dmaisano
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the same boat. I have Ultimate HD and I spend hundreds of dollars with verizon every month between television, internet and cell phone service. No NFL redzone on opening day. Unable to get through to any customer service and the automated system hangs up on me no matter what number I call. Can not get the channel via the web or the on demand tv function even though I already pay for it.

I could not be angrier.

NFL redzone is the only reason a lot of us do not go to direct t for the football package.

Your customer service sucks verizon and now your reliability sucks as well. Not a problem I will call direct tv and not worry about this any longer. At least they answer the phone. 

Re: No NFL Red Zone???
Kelly518
Enthusiast - Level 2

rebooted box at least 4 times, nothing comes up on Red Zone and no customer service. Automated system hangs up on customers.  What a total Verizon failure.  In Anne Arundell County MD.

Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
tmadjar

THIS IS **bleep**! HEY VERIZON IAM THROWING MY BOXES OUT ON THE FRONT LAWN SO YOU CAN PICK THEM UP.

SCREW YOU AND YOUR CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes