Re: RedZone is not working!
soulrebel311
Enthusiast - Level 1

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ABSURD...I tuned to the channel at 12:15pm EST...it tells me I have to activate it....never used to have to do that....ok, fine...then it says it will be available in 15 minutes....check in 15 mins....nothing....wait some more...nothing....i missed the fantasy show....**bleep**....call up....waited 45 minutes for a rep to come on....only explanation - "techs are working on it" **bleep**.....THIS CHANNEL IS ONLY AVAILABLE 4 Months a year, once a week...why on the most important day (first sunday) does FIOS decide to screw up....UNACCEPTABLE....i have people who come over each sunday to watch red zone.....for us Fantasy owners, this is costing us MONEY....FIOS BETTER DO SOMETHING SOON, OR PREPARE TO REFUND US!!!!

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
hounds4
Enthusiast - Level 2

so annoying verizon, have Ultimate and no Redzone today, been trying for an hour to get repaired, cut off from chats, calls.....  can't u fix this????????

0 Likes
RJO
Enthusiast - Level 2

For how much they charge for service, this is unforgivable.  I'm switching to Comcast on Monday.

Re: No NFL Red Zone???
maydaygamer
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is dumb.  I can get it on my verizon phone but I cant get it on my tv.  Backwards **bleep**.

Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
pakman1231

no red zone in germantown, md.  been on hold for over 40 mins so far.  so mad!!!  Verizon fios is starting to go down hill really quickly.  planning to go back to comcast once my contract is over.  verizon is starting to nickel and dime their costumers.  they are charging to upgrade dvr.  are you kidding me.  they will not let me upgrade my router to wireless n router until i get a phone call to see if i want to upgrade.  So angry with verizon right now.

0 Likes
Re: Red zone
Hart4

Same issue. Ultimate HD subscriber. No Red Zone. Says Press OK, then says call 888# or go to web. Did both. No one answers the phone and then hangs up on me. No chat available online. Online gave me another #, this time 800# to call. It does the same thing, hangs up on me. Verizon is broken!

0 Likes
mb0809
Enthusiast - Level 1

So once I get through (either now or on a follow up call if I miss the day of NFL on Red Zone) I'm planning on pushing for $100+ of credit. I recommend everyone does. The only way they will be better going forward is if it hurts their bottom line which means EVERYONE needs to insist on signficant money off their bills for messing this up.

0 Likes
woliver
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone gotten in contact w/ anyone at Verizon, besides their useless twitter feeds?

0 Likes
buggzy1
Enthusiast - Level 2

what did you (or Verizon) do?

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
SouthernCanuck
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here... spend an hour trying to call, and I've never been able to talk to anyone.  Been disconnected at least 8 times now.  Sometimes I get as far as "there is no answer, this call is being disonnected"... some times it just hangs up after asking me to wait following entering my account number.

0 Likes