Re: RedZone is not working!
OMG-VerizonSux

I just called DirecTV. They will be here tomorrow! The funny thing is, I can't even cancel my Fios until tomorrow. Verizon is a joke.

Just cancel your service, it doesn't get any better. Verizon is simply the WORST regarding technical problems and C

customer service. The gov passed laws restricting how credit card companies can screw their customers last yit's; it's time for these utility companies next. 

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
pfalden
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been on hold with Fios since 1:00. They WILL talk to me, and they WILL credit me SIGNIFICANTLY! This is toal **bleep** and is unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
reeperc76

Same problem here.  Called 20 times and cannot talk to a live person. Keep getting disconnected.  Very disapointed in this service.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
Metoometoo1

I am in Eastern Mass and don't have Redzone!! Have been on hold for 45 minutes now!

This sucks.. Where is my Directv when I need it!!!!!

0 Likes
Maeztro
Enthusiast - Level 1

It just came on with one of my 3 STB's!  Of course it's in the bedroom!  Everyone to the bedroom!  Wish I could invite you all over!  Other 2 boxes are not working.

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
DAS25

We are out in Tampa Florida!!!

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
Rodeo360
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same exact thing here.  Should have RedZone and it isn't working.  Then when I call the 800 number, it hangs up on me. This  type of poor service and disregard for customers is becoming a habit of Verizon's.  Sadly, they just don't care about  their customers.  I am canceling my service on Monday and going with another provider

Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
Ballsniffer
Enthusiast - Level 1

No service in Ipswich, MA. Now forced to play with my kids instead of getting hammered and watching football.

yukman316
Enthusiast - Level 1

No NFL RedZone in the DC area, as well.

Been on hold with them for almost 45 minutes, with no response. Hanging up in disgust.

Tried numerous times to voice chat for an answer, but the chat system is down.  Tried the Ask Verizon bot, with no luck as well.

I just upgraded to the Ultimate HD package so I could get the RedZone channel at no additional cost, but when I tune to that channel...NOTHING.  REALLY, VERIZON?  REALLY?  WHAT GIVES?  This is the second year in a row I could not watch RedZone during Week 1 of the NFL season, due to a "glitch" on their (Verizon's) end.  

I think Verizon should compensate everyone who is experiencing trouble with watching (or should I say NOT watching) RedZone today.  Refunding everyone who supposed to have this channel the cost of RedZone for the entire 2012 season is a good start.

mhatley264
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here in N. VA, no redzone.  Tried calling support & got cut off 10 times.  Ridiculous!