Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
none1231
Enthusiast - Level 1

@hokies281 wrote:

Nobody I know with Ultimate HD has their service activated right now. I've had the same "Order Processing" message up for a week and guess what, it's game day!  Anyone else with this problem?  Is there a service outage or what?

No service in central Florida either yet with no ETA.  Strangely enough we have a friend that does have it working.  How can it be a system wide issue if someone does have it working?  Don't call for support as they are not even answering the phones, it just loops you around for a while then goes busy. Call for Sales and you get right through.

blsmooth
Enthusiast - Level 1

baltimore md no redzone channel wont answer phone no online support what am i 230.00 a month for answer the **bleep** phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: RedZone is not working!
jm782
Enthusiast - Level 1
This is nuts. Fios is expensive enough, and not to have Red Zone work on opening Sunday? Everyone not getting the channel should receive a credit or refund!!!
Re: RedZone is not working!
Alohashirt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Reached a live person after multiple hang ups. Was told "we are having an outage in your area." Only after logging in here did I realize that "my area" seems to be the entire USA.

It's hard to bleive they messed this up on a national level the first day of the season, but that's apparently EXACTLY what they did. I was also told that they "hoped" to have it on by next Sunday.

Unbelievable.

Re: NFL RedZone
kevineis
Enthusiast - Level 1

same thing. my kids are freaking out, what a joke.

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
sonofsmog1
Epic fail in California
0 Likes
epperesq
Enthusiast - Level 1

I feel sligthly better that it is not just me in NJ but i am really annoyed.  the service center STINKS.  cannot get through to anyone and was disconnected five times.  unreal

Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
johncough

I cannot get the redzone on my tv - i had it last year do i need to reactivate something and if so how?

0 Likes
iamthewalrus

Philly 'burbs out as well.  Morons.

0 Likes
reeperc76

No success in Baltimore either.

0 Likes