Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
iguana8
Enthusiast - Level 1

i finally got someone on the phone. took me about 20 times of calling the number on the screen.

they are aware of the issue and are working on it. it is affecting every verizon customer, regardless of area. although the guy didnt guarantee it, he said it should be back on at some point today.

if you had it last year, you do not have to do anything to get the channel back on. it should just start working,

told him about the phone system being retarded. he told me they are "updating the system"

lets see how long it takes

Re: NFL RedZone
SaintsFan1

I recently switched from Bright House Networks and this is what I get. No NFL Redzone or customer service 😞

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
eraindrop
Enthusiast - Level 2

And it's also VERY telling that Verizon has no support on this, no one to call, and no auto emails went out nor is there an auto responder on their voice mail.

Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
n8smith23
Enthusiast - Level 1

If the channel doesn't start working today then we are all screwed until next sunday.  The reason I say that is the tech support is off on Sunday's.

0 Likes
Re: Red zone
lil_angel78

Yeah....we tried viewing our RedZone too. I heard it is part of the Ultimate HD Package (which we have) at no charge, but others have to pay extra for it. However, we're not getting it. Read somewhere that you have to 'activate" it, but the channel isnt letting us. Tried using support through website...of course nothing---site down. Also called several times over the course of the past hour....kept getting disconnect from automated service...how nice. i really like paying for a service i am not getting.

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
lsim7

Same here. They ginally answer and then transfer to no one and the phone hangs up. HORRIBLE customer service....... have been told all year it is because we live in Maryland and they are having issues......terrible. 

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
jlyonsbear
Enthusiast - Level 1

looks like this is going to cost them a lot of customers

I do remember getting some kind of message about

Red Zone service -- thought it said to tune in and

accept the service which we tried to do

unsuccessfully I must say

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Big John in NJ

Re: Red zone
maltesec

COMPLETELY UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have 12 people here all who came over to watch all the games that I told them we'd be able to and now we have no Red Zone and not a single way to comunicate with anyone in the company.  This is the WORST customer service I have ever seen in my life.  YOU ARE A JOKE VERIZON.  And I have all intentions of letting everyone know to go elsewhere for their service.  Can't wait to speak to someone tomorrow when they are actually working, so I can cancel my account and give my money to Direct TV.  

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
TMNTerminator1
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I got through to Tech Support. She says, they are experiencing an "outage" with "no time table" for when it will be restored. She said she issued an outage ticket(whatever that means). I asked about a credit/etc. she said I'd have to talk to Custermo Service, but that they were so busy right now, that I likely would not get through. And sure enough, it did not work. Finally, when I called back, I guess the outage ticket went through, and now it says my problem will likely be repaired by Sept. 10, which is tomorrow....

I'm in Tampa, FL by the way

Re: RedZone is not working!
Srodriguez1

Is anyone's working yet?????

0 Likes