Re: RedZone is not working!
sls423
Enthusiast - Level 2

Their last tweet is a beaut:

Verizon Support @VerizonSupport

WOW! NFL Redzone is in extremely high demand. Activations could take up to 90 minutes but requests are processing. Thanks for your patience.

capmeo

Finally spoke to a CSR - She told me there is a nationwide outage of RZ channel. They have submitted a trouble ticket and tech is working on it.

Good luck - Maybe it will be ready by playoffs,

0 Likes
Re: RedZone - I made it to Tech Support ---
TMNTerminator1
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I got through to Tech Support as well. She says, they are experiencing an "outage" with "no time table" for when it will be restored. She said she issued an outage ticket (whatever that means). I asked about a credit/etc. she said I'd have to talk to Custermo Service, but that they were so busy right now, that I likely would not get through. And sure enough, it did not work. Finally, when I called back, I guess the outage ticket went through, and now it says my problem will likely be repaired by Sept. 10, which is tomorrow....

I'm in Tampa, FL by the way

0 Likes
rpfifty
Enthusiast - Level 1

when i do a self-analysis of the STB it says extreme hd under package.i've have ultimate hd package for 3 years. a drunk coder maybe?

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
sigrab

Well an outage doesn't necessarily mean everyone has an "outage".

0 Likes
Livid941
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am LIVID.  I have the ultimate package and Redzone is not working.  I've tried to call customer service.  No luck.  The call just keeps hanging up on me no matter if I use one of two cell phones or my house phone.  This is unacceptable.  This is ridiculous.  I pay an extraordinary amount of money every month just to have Redzone.  I hope you spontaneously combust verizon.   

rdavisdc

They left me on hold for over an hour and then picked up the phone and just hung up.  Contract or no, I am done with Verizon. 

0 Likes
VtompVerizonSN
Enthusiast - Level 1

High demand of when it will work for paying customers.... they forgot to add that???

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
eraindrop
Enthusiast - Level 2

Then tomorrow they're going to be REALLY hiding!

0 Likes
OMG-VerizonSux

Same here

0 Likes