Re: RedZone is not working!
EfVrzson
Agreed. Figures Verizon will pass the buck (not our Bucs here in Tampa) and say it was NFL was at fault....yah right.....
0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
BigCez07
That was equivalent as calling customer service, or tech support NO CLEAR ANSWER. This is the number one sport in this country how can you not be ready for this amount of people! Another lame excuse to a lame a$$ service
0 Likes
shawni

Anyone had any luck with Redzone coming online?  Here in PA it is still out!!

0 Likes
OMG-VerizonSux

I don't care if the signal is brought by carrier pigeon. You said it is the NFLs issue, it's clearly not. Ohh btw, where do the cable companies signals come from? A cable run from each stadium to your house? Satellites, Einstein.

0 Likes
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is ridiculous

0 Likes
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

MISSION CONTROL: EARTH TO VERIZON

VERIZON: GO AHEAD HOUSTON

MC: YOU REALIZE ITS OPENING WEEKEND RIGHT?

VERIZON: WE DO, OVER

MC: YOU REALIZE YOU ARE **bleep** OFF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE RIGHT NOW RIGHT?

VERIZON:....WE DO, OVER

MC: YOU REALIZE NFL NETWORK IS NOT WORKING.

VERIZON:....WE DO, OVER

MC: GET IT WORKING BONEHEADS

Faulknkid
Enthusiast - Level 3

@OMG-VerizonSux wrote:

My neighbors DirecTV has been working all day. It isn't the NFLs issue. I will blame Verizon. Your Verizon supervisor will be happy that you tried though. 😉

Nice try. I am super **bleep** off about this. I am currently watching my rams game on a pirate feed. instead of on a 55 HD feed.

0 Likes
Re: RedZone - I made it through to Tech Support ---
mcdannej
Enthusiast - Level 2

Eric,

I hope you understand the point of the 4 threads that are blowing up at once.. THOUSANDS of people who expected this channel to work at 1p EST are extremely upset.  The focus should frankly not be on new activations, it should be on getting the service up and running for everyone who expected it to work.  The NFL...it really couldn't have caught you off guard, could it?  I've only seen have a dozen Verizon commercials and sponsorships watching the regular games.  I think you probably knew today was opening day and should have been ready, both technically and with reasonable customer support.

Signed

A Very Unhappy Verizon (for now) Customer

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
barryvo

I finally reached a nice agent who explained everything.  It took me many call thoughs but it looks like I will have NFL Red Zone next week.  At least it is part of my package unlike what the previous rep I spoke with informed me.  The guy on the phone indicated they are getting tons of calls on this issue.

0 Likes
NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
IntheShadows

There is no excuse for this mess of not having the NFL RED Zone Today.  I too have attempted several times by phone call and live chat on the site to get this fixed.  Nothing has worked.  I never did get to any live agent at all.  The phone call was constantly disconnected.  I pay way too much for this service and to be treated like I am nothing and my service is unimportant, infuriates me.  I am as livid as all of you are.  I have the Ultimate HD package and nada, nothing is working on the Red Zone Channel.

Please, all of you, contact the FCC in regards to any and all complaints you have about this.  I plan to.  Verizon is already being montiored for their poor customer service and they could be fined again for it.  Then send your complaints also to the President and CEO of Verizon.  Go above and beyond the customer service rep to file complaints as they cannot do a thing about it  and are just trying to keep a job.  They may help in getting some sort of refund for the day, but I would not count on that either.   

0 Likes