Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

RedZone is not working!

mccarty25
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NFL RedZone

Message 341 of 464
(1,114 Views)

EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME
WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

mccarty25
Contributor
Contributor

Message 342 of 464
(1,182 Views)

EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME
WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

jmzrj5
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)

Message 343 of 464
(1,178 Views)

Not working in Fredericksbrug area as well.  

Awesome job Verizon....I left DirectTV for this crap???  Get hung up on with support, website chat does not work....and you force us all to hit twitter and follow you just to get some answers......

This is what happens when when you lay off Americans and send their jobs offshore to some bull@&$! support center full of sub-par cheap labor.

Need to see what Cox charges to come back for HSI and get my Direct TV back.....

Verizon, you get larger each year and yet your customer service gets worse and worse.

Now, stop reading all this and FIX RedZone !!!!!!!!!! 

mccarty25
Contributor
Contributor

Message 344 of 464
(1,182 Views)

EVERYBODYS NFL REDZONE IS OUT WTH????
EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

mccarty25
Contributor
Contributor

Message 345 of 464
(1,182 Views)

EVERYBODYS NFL REDZONE IS OUT WTH????
EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

Livid941
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RedZone is not working!

Message 346 of 464
(1,271 Views)

Thank Verizon, only had over eight months to prepare for Redzone's first week.  We should all get at least a month free for this **bleep**...  May not be answering today but I have time to call all week long...

NNard
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: Red Zone billing credit.

Message 347 of 464
(1,162 Views)

No disrespect Eric but I have been trying to activate it for days now and just assumed that it would be activated this morning.  That is an unacceptable response on behalf of Verizon.

r1schwartz
Contributor
Contributor

Message 348 of 464
(1,175 Views)
In Tampa. Works on sd box in bedroom, but not on hd box in family room.
Terwe99
Contributor
Contributor

Message 349 of 464
(1,173 Views)
No service in Fl either. We tried to tune in to redzone before the games started and it was just showing a default screen. Tried calling and just holding forever. One time 40 min, another 20 min...just gave up. This is crap to be paying for something and it not be working when football season starts.
GinNJ
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RedZone is not working!

Message 350 of 464
(1,228 Views)
Called for the first time at 11:30est. Was told that service won't come on until 1pm even though I explained that there is a fantasy show which starts at 11:30am. Again I was told, after the rep supposedly "checked" with a few people, that the service would begin at 1pm.

I have now been on hold for 1 hour and 50 minutes. This is an absolute joke. Tempted to go order the Sunday ticket via my PS3 and call it a day with Fios!
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title