Re: NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
UltimateFios

James,

Why would I need to activate NFL RedZone if I am paying for the Ultimate package?  I did not think it would be necessary to do this since it's included in what I am paying for every month (for several years now).  Was there a notice sent to existing customers to tell them that in order to receive the NFL RedZone channel (which you are paying for), you will be required to got to the RedZone channel and activate your subscription?

Very disappointed in lack of preparedness of Verizon on this ... the first official day of the 2012 NFL session.

0 Likes
Re: NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
YourTeamSucks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lips pucker, crouch, smooch backside... Then we'll talk!

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
SJUhawks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can one of the admin, mods explain what this 90 minutes is?? from when?? the lack of any explanation is insane.

0 Likes
woliver
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just started working for me

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
BdoggerX

Verizon, wake up and address people who are already redzone subscribers.  Your facebook message just **bleep** everyone off and shows you may not even understand the scope of your problem.  BTW, I have a TIVO box wiht a verizobn cablecard.    I wonder if this is only affecting TIVO box owners.   

0 Likes
Re: Red zone
sgmurphy

With all due respect, many of us subscribe to the Ultimate plan which includes, or is supposed to include the NFL Redzone as part of the package.

A few weeks ago it was posted herein that even if you subscribed, the activation message some of us were recieving required activation-which most of us (it appears from the posts) did.

I recognize James this is not your personal SNAFU but this is a error by Verizon which needs to account for and fix it. I am less concerned with the one days worth of NFL Redzone I paid for and did not get, than having this fixed immediately so it does not occur again.

What encouraging words, James, can you give me and the frustrated folks here so this does not become a much larger issue than it should be?

0 Likes
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

@woliver wrote:

Where are you in the USA?

0 Likes
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

@woliver wrote:

Where are you in the USA?

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
triggerx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Northern Virginia here... just started working!!!  yay!

Re: RedZone is not working!
nectarologist

From @nflredzone : "We've talked to Fios, RedZone fans. There's an activation issue on their side (for some customers) that is being looked into."  This was 53 minutes ago.

0 Likes