Re: RedZone is not working!
aaasingh

Redzone just started working for me was down all day up until right now. up at 3:00pm or so.  (MOCO - DC suburbs)

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

STATEN ISLAND, NY

3:04PM EST

0 Likes
mb0809
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with everyone about "90 minutes from when?" Come on VZ, be transparent. Not only put the start time and proposed end time, but have a process on what people should do when the 90 minutes passes. Something that you can actually do -- not "call here, go in an endless loop, get hung up on." And commit to a signficant bill credit.

Stop with the generic stuff and put some real info out or risk losing a lot of customers.

0 Likes
woliver
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Schadenfreude wrote:

@woliver wrote:

Just started working for me

Where are you in the USA?

DC area - Northern VA

I placed my 'order' at 12:15 or so

0 Likes
nectarologist

Nice, same here (NY)

0 Likes
Re: NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
AWDMK4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Major {word filter avoidance} screw up for Verizon.

2 years on the Ultimate package and I've never had to "subscribe" to something I've already paid for.   When I try to access channel 835 is instructs me to call 888-553-1555.  Of course I tried 3 times and all I get is silence.  I even called the TV support number on their webpage (amazing "chat" is not available today) and was on hold for 90 minutes before I hung up.

Requests... Order Activations?!!!!     Hello Verizon are you listening and do you comprehend the 30+ pages of irate feedback???????????????????

doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

@johnph wrote:

On your STB, press Menu, Customer Support, Sefl Diagnostic and see which package it thinks you have. Mine has the wrong package.

Mine has the wrong package also, shows Extreme with EPIX HD, I have Ultimate, even shows on my bill.  What **bleep**!

0 Likes
patrickpiteo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok just started working queens ny..

0 Likes
Hiflyer1

Working for me now in metro NYC. 

0 Likes
beck222

Same thing happened to me!! I finally got through after 1 hr on hold. They said Red Zone was down and they were working on it. What a day to be down!

0 Likes