Re: RedZone is not working!
YourTeamSucks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too! Woooo-Hooo! (I still stand by my previous post!)

0 Likes
nfl red zone
mtbikr75

been going through the same crap as everybody else, being hung up on, on hold forever, nfl rd just came on thank god, verizon still sucks, hate em

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
donahue139

Just started working for me! Thought it was gonna be way longer but still.... F Verizon in their Aholes!!!!!!

by the way, I'm in Long Island, NY.....be patient people...your glory will come

0 Likes
raysfan3

The issues aren't just with Verizon, other cable providers are having the same issue.  We have fios, had a pop up yesterday to activate the Red Zone channel as part of our package and I did that, ours is working with no problem.  My guess is there are too many people trying to hit the NFL Redzone systems at once from multiple cable providers.  It's included in our cable package as well, but still had to activate it. 

0 Likes
GinNJ
Finally talked with someone after 2 hours. Told the same as many of you: it's an outage not impacting all subscribers just certain ones based on their package. Was told a ticket needed to be created and left open to address the problem once the techs do their mass corrections. I am in southern NJ. No timetable for resolution and I would need to contact customer service to determine the credit aspect of the problem. This is just poor business.
0 Likes
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its working for me now but it still shows Extreme HD in self diags

**bleep**?

0 Likes
red zone
mtbikr75

im in newport news va, by the way

0 Likes
APD1891
90 minutes to activate when people and should have and should have been activated 32 to 3 activated 2 to 3 weeks ago. This is unacceptable from Verizon. I was given the excuse of the NFL season had not even started. Unacceptable
0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
BdoggerX

Mine just came on without speaking to anyone directly.   Hopefully that's the case for everyone. 

0 Likes
GinNJ
Working now!!!
0 Likes