Re: RedZone is not working!
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Eric_VZ wrote:

Great news! Requests are processing at normal speed now. Your NFL Redzone should be working. We sincerely apologize for the issues that our customers had with this service today. If you are still having an issue, try turning your box off and then back on. That should resolve the issue. If not, please contact us immediately and we'll address the issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks. Why does self diagnostics show that I have Extreme HD when I have Ultimate HD?

0 Likes
algiorda

Bottom Line, this is really a POOR MAN's NFL Sunday Ticket.  Why can't we get NFL Sunday Ticket on Fios?   They own the **bleep** rights with DirectTV???

How about it Verizon??

0 Likes
Re: NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
IntheShadows

Update here folks.  NFL Redzone is now working for me.  I am in Southern Virginia.  Just came on a few minutes ago.

Message to Verizon,

You are walking a very fine line with me as a customer.  How difficult would it have been to put a message on your phone system or even here on your site, or even on the NFL REDZONE Channel letting people know what was going on with the problems you were experiencing??????????????........NOT DIFFICULT AT ALL!!!!!!

There still is no excuse for most of us not being able to get a hold of anyone in your customer service and tech support departments.   Instead of having your customer service reps concentrate on SALES, you need to get back to basics and have them DO CUSTOMER SERVICE.   No one is fooled when they do get a hold of a rep and you have a supervisor in the back ground screaming at them to get a sale.  LOL.   Sooooooo unprofessional I have to say.   GET BACK TO BASICS VERIZON.   IMPLEMENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.   WHAT A CONCEPT HUH??. 

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

@Schadenfreude wrote:

@Eric_VZ wrote:

Great news! Requests are processing at normal speed now. Your NFL Redzone should be working. We sincerely apologize for the issues that our customers had with this service today. If you are still having an issue, try turning your box off and then back on. That should resolve the issue. If not, please contact us immediately and we'll address the issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks. Why does self diagnostics show that I have Extreme HD when I have Ultimate HD?

Mine Too!  Why?

0 Likes
barryvo

I am happy to finally have my NFL Redzone working after 2 1/2 hours.

0 Likes
Finally
nooney64

Redzone finally working 2 1/2 hours.

0 Likes
reeperc76

Finally working in East Baltimore!

0 Likes
mhatley264
Enthusiast - Level 2

In N. VA, it's now working.  Didn't do anything.

0 Likes
Bangla
Enthusiast - Level 1

Redzone HD channel is up and working now.......

0 Likes
GreasyQtip
Enthusiast - Level 1

Guess it was just fixed

0 Likes