RedZone is not working!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)

Message 41 of 464
(2,096 Views)

Nobody I know with Ultimate HD has their service activated right now. I've had the same "Order Processing" message up for a week and guess what, it's game day!  Anyone else with this problem?  Is there a service outage or what?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RedZone is not working!

Message 42 of 464
(2,229 Views)

This is ridiculous.  Red Zone channel not activating.  What a let down after waiting months for this day. Right now my hatred for Verizon is at its peak.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 43 of 464
(1,987 Views)

Red Zone is down in Palm Desert CA.

I am still on hold now for 25 minutes.

Like I am stuck in  an elevator.

C'Mon Man!!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 44 of 464
(1,980 Views)

How did they **bleep** this up!!!?! I cannot believe they would screw this up on opening weekend. Having flashbacks from when I had a big party over for a UFC and it didn't work. Good thing I'm out of contract bc this might be the last **bleep** straw. So fuming mad right now. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 45 of 464
(1,973 Views)

Mines not working either and this is my first season with it, but I have a RedZone general question.

Is that hitting the OK a standard thing? Do you need to do that every time you switch to that channel?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 46 of 464
(1,973 Views)

Same here. No Red Zone. Tried calling a couple times, got disconnected. Called again using different menu options and have been on hold waiting to get an agent for over 45 minutes now. Ridiculous. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 47 of 464
(1,839 Views)

Not working in NOVA on the DC Fios. On hold for 26 minutes and counting. This is **bleep**... Ruining the first day of full football.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 48 of 464
(1,819 Views)

Same here, I've been on hold for over 2 hours total today. I'm in Land O Lakes not getting Red Zone, and one of my TV's has nothing but broadcast channels the entire morning. Completely ruined NFL Kickoff for me.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 49 of 464
(1,812 Views)

To add insult to injury Im stuck watching the Dolphins and Texans!  The horror!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)

Message 50 of 464
(1,957 Views)

I'm in the Hampton Roads area and I don't have it either.  Can't get anyone on the phone and online chat is down as well.  I'm so ticked off right now.  COX Cable never screwed this up.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.