RedZone is not working!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Red zone

Message 81 of 464
(1,150 Views)

No red zone, no tech. Help, no answers, probably it will work after the nfl games are over! Very poor support!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No NFL Red Zone???

Message 82 of 464
(2,392 Views)

No working in MD either.  How the hell they let this happen on the first sunday of football.  7 **bleep** months to prepare and they still blow it.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

NFL RedZone not working!

Message 83 of 464
(1,854 Views)

Please fix NFL Red Zone - I have called 3 times, 1 live chat, In home agent..nothing!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RedZone is not working!

Message 84 of 464
(1,532 Views)

Not working here in the NOVA/DC either.  There's going to be hell to pay.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

NFL RedZone not working

Message 85 of 464
(1,847 Views)

Please fix NFL Red Zone - I have called 3 times, 1 live chat, In home agent..nothing!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg

Message 86 of 464
(1,560 Views)

Same here, can't get it and can't reach anyone.  Never had any trouble last year.  This is unbelievable.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NFL RedZone

Message 87 of 464
(1,841 Views)

I'm in Tampa too man...if the blackout wasn't on at least we could watch that game. But the Doplhins?!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: NFL RedZone

Message 88 of 464
(1,831 Views)

same here. i'm adding nothing to this thread, but FiOS needs to get this fixed ASAP!  Redzone is the only reason i have the Ultimate package, this is pathetic.  wait all year, cancel a boat trip, etc so i can enjoy the first week of Redzone and instead, i have to deal with this crap!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 89 of 464
(1,499 Views)

Here in Commack Long Island NY.... and was SOOO looking forward to watching some redZone... but not working... nor is the only one phone number to call in to them.....

This is really upsetting... waited so long to get to watch football on redZone... and NOTHING...

I ordered Verizon because of redZone... and opening day without it?? c'mon now...and can't call in to get them to fix it or even talk with a representative... not to mention no online support??? what is going on???

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 90 of 464
(1,475 Views)

I have the Triple Play Ultimate HD package which is supposed to include the RedZone. Just goes to the screen to press OK like I haven't subscribed. In Vienna, VA. **bleep**.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.