Remote Control Issues - Audio - Video/Freezing
Robert145

I notice some strange happenings. If the TV is on, say, Ch. 502, and I type in 507, it goes to ch. 780, and it does this quite frequently with any number I input. The other morning I typed in 504 and it went 1036, some radio station. If I hit favorites, it sometimes shows some strange channel Im not even on. The audio and video is cutting out more often than it used to. There is often digital frame/pixel freezing for 4 or 5 seconds or so. If they spent as much time fixing the issues as they do advertising on every channel every minute of the day, and mailings every day of the week, 7 days a week, we might have somewhat normal service. You just dont get your $140.00 worth a month any more. I cant wait for the next price increase. Im sure that at least $125.00 of what I spend per month helps pay for the ad saturation.....This is big......A BIG MESS. Thanks so much  🐵

0 Likes
Re: Remote Control Issues - Audio - Video/Freezing
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

If you would like to Private message me your Tele# I can run a full diagnostic test on the premises from our support center and let you know what I come up with.  From there we can discuss what we want to do to fix your chanell issue as well as the pixelation.

0 Likes