Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I first started using remote access with the first Motorola Droid handset. However, I recently upgraded to a Motorola X device and re-downloaded the android application. The app is asking for the access code, but when I go to the STB to receive it, my mobile number is already stating I am registered. ANy suggestions on how to re-register with my newer android phone?
You have to remove that device from the list. Once it shows not phones are setup up in widget on the set top box, then go through the process again to add a new device. This will pair the set top box with the new app on your new phone. I have that app on my Droid X and it works great with the large screen. Happy Droiding 🙂
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone throughout this message thread has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button
**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan