Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
We just replaced a HD STB with a 6416 DVR (the STB was previously connected to our home media DVR, we cancelled the home media DVR option because we wanted DVRs in multiple rooms). I self-activated the DVR and it is working properly.
However, when I go to the FiOS TV Central web site I don't see the new DVR under "DVR". If I look under "My STBs", it shows up, but not as a DVR. How do I activate the new DVR so that I can manage it through the FiOS TV Central?
Also, how do I remove the old HD STB from my list of devices? Will it be automatically removed once I send it back?
as for the removal of the other stb. as soon as you send it back, and they remove it from your acct. it should disapear from your list.
I'm not sure about the new dvr however. I think it takes 24 hours for the website/acct info to "sync" up. If you just activated the new dvr today. I'd give it till tomorrow to make sure. Also, does the new dvr record OK? Just want to make sure that it is a dvr and functional.