Re: Remote DVR stopped working
Dutch421
Contributor - Level 1

Mine was working fine...stopped working in late January and has not worked since. I gave up on it.

0 Likes
selah81

I have this same issue and I refuse to give up on mine. I would rather keep calling and begin to demand credit. This is clearly false advertising, and I am a patient person but it is running low

0 Likes
redup
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wish I could add something of value.  Mine stopped working in March, spent time with Verizon, they fixed it and worked until last week.  Spent lots of time with Verizon in the Chat, they sent me a replacement DVR yesterday.  Installed the new DVR, now instead of FAILED when I run the DIAGNOSTIC, I'm receiving Listner 1 Started.  I have 2 DVRs, one works one does not.  Since the one that works indicates LISTNER 1 STARTED, the 2nd must indicate LISTNER 2 STARTED when SELF DIAGNOSTICS are run.  So later today I'll need to spend more time with VERIZON to see if I can get them to correct...for the new DVR just installed.

0 Likes
redup
Enthusiast - Level 2

Spent some time with Verizon on the phone and now both DVRs are accessible via the WEB.  Web DVR working, with one DVR on Listener 1 and 2n on Listener 2.  Thanks Verizon.  DROID upgraded to 2.1 and Remote DVR fixed. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
redup
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well here it is Sept 3rd, 2010 and once again one of my 2 DVRs is not working again.  One box is fine via remote DVR and is on Listener 1.  The 2nd box that is not accessible via remote DVR also indicates Listener 1 Started for the remote DVR.  The 2nd box should be reporting ""Listener 2** started.

I've tried the live chat, but have not been able to get in to it for two days, so am now on hold awaiting for a real person.  Please help Verizon, this is so very tiring..  Smiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent

0 Likes
redup
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got in to live chat and the Verizon agent fixed in within 5 minutes.  Said in the future to disable and enable remote access.  Great work Verizon.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Stew7710
Both our DVRs have extremely slow response times ( 1-2 minutes or more ) I got an application error when trying to run the auto fix. These delays started around the time of the new UI. I'll keep readying around the forum for an answer. If anyone has some guidance or a fix prior to calling VZ, please let me know.
0 Likes