Remote DVR suddenly not working

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Remote DVR suddenly not working

Message 1 of 3
(2,382 Views)

Signed up for remote DVR months ago, and had no problems.  Then, suddenly today, when I logged onto my account online, and tried to access my DVR set top box, it took me to a page that said I needed to sign up for remote DVR service!  When I go to the TV listings online, it no longer gives me the option to record the program.  When I go to the Menu - Settings - Remote DVR on my set top box using the remote control, it says that the service is enabled.   Anybody else have this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Remote DVR suddenly not working

Message 2 of 3
(2,357 Views)

I'm guessing you're in either WA, OR, IN, WV?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Remote DVR suddenly not working

Message 3 of 3
(2,325 Views)

Nope. I'm in TX.  I called tech support, and after they had me go through the standard formula:  1) unplug set top box, 2) reset router, 3) plug box back in, etc., I'm still unable to access my DVR from the internet.  The tech support person I was talking to said he'd submit a help ticket, and that I should wait 24 hours for it to be worked.  I guess we'll see, but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.