Remote Viewing With Multi Room DVR - New Software Version
dmorzo

Is anyone having problems with being able to view recorded programs on other sets connected through the Multi-Room DVR?  Since the new format change I have been frustrated by the fact I cannot advance or rewind a previously recorded show without having the show revert all the way back to the beginning.  I have watched more shows over and over and over again since the new format was put in place.  A technician told me that there were a number of problems with the way the new format functioned but due to cost there were no plans to provide a fix until more problems were identified so they could all be lumped into one software update.  I sure hope that isn’t the case since the prior format worked just fine and the new upgrade doesn’t.  Maybe there should be an option to roll back to a prior software version until Verizon can come up with a fix.

0 Likes
Re: Remote Viewing With Multi Room DVR - New Software Version
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problem connecting to the DVR's remotely to setup programming. I have sent you a private message so we can get information to set back up the port mapping.

0 Likes