Remote Won't "Unpause"
Pantech44

Our remote will not come off Pause when watching VOD.  One you put a movie on pause, you can't do anything (no FF, REW, etc).  We have to wait for it to time out and then go back to the menu and select "Resume Play".  I don't think VZ knows what to do to fix the problem. They keep sending signals to the box which do nothing.  Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Remote Won't "Unpause"
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@Pantech44 wrote:

Our remote will not come off Pause when watching VOD.  One you put a movie on pause, you can't do anything (no FF, REW, etc).  We have to wait for it to time out and then go back to the menu and select "Resume Play".  I don't think VZ knows what to do to fix the problem. They keep sending signals to the box which do nothing.  Anyone else have this issue?

No, have been able to pause and resume VOD without issue.  That being said, I think you have to return to PLAY from pause before you can rewind or fast forward.

0 Likes
Re: Remote Won't "Unpause"
Pantech44
Thanks.  Ours just gets completely stuck in pause mode.  We can't do anything with it until it times out.  It works just fine with recorded tv, live tv, etc.  It just doesn't work with VOD, so I don't really think it's the remote itself.
0 Likes