Remote code for Vizio SV471XVT
TOVA

I just got a Vizio SV471XVT and none of the remote codes listed for my remote (rc1445302) work. I did a manual search and found a code that works for turing on/off the TV and the volume but the mute does not work and who knows what else? Does anyone have a code that may work better or am I stuck with this?

0 Likes
Re: Remote code for Vizio SV471XVT
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

Try 1292/0205/0980/0057

Let me know if this helps thanks

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@VZ_JoeD wrote:

Try 1292/0205/0980/0057

Let me know if this helps thanks

Joe,

Assuming those are valid codes for a Vizio TV, and I hope they are, can you see if you can get the Verizon website pages updated to add those codes? None of the ones you listed are included for Vizio in the chart. Here is a link to the page I am referring to: Link

There are other Verizon pages for DVD players, audio amplifiers, and audio receivers.

People pretty regularly ask for codes for various devices and the web pages Verizon has for those areas really need to be updated. Plus when they update a page they should put a "last updated" date on it.

If we (really you) can't get the existing Verizon web pages updated, how about creating a sticky here in the forums with new codes as you discover them (and include links to the existing pages)?

Doing this would make your jobs easier I think.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
TOVA

Joe,

The first code worked, 1292 if I remember right. Thanks!

0 Likes
TOVA

Also, do you have any other codes for a Harmon Kardon receiver, AVR110. I have the same issue with the code for that, I can turn it on but not off.

Thanks again!

0 Likes