Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Removal of channel 84SD and 584HD

Bema
Contributor
Contributor

Removal of channel 84SD and 584HD

Message 1 of 2
(431 Views)

On my Hd tve I am no longer able to get channel 584 FX2 and it says it was moved to 691 and on my SD tv 84 is moved to 191. yesterday I was watching 84 SD and watching Nascar with no problem. When I went into my livingroom to watch 584HD it was no longer there and said to go to 691. When I went to 691 it was not Nascar but some movie and was not fx2. What is going on? So frustrating! Thank you to anyone that can explain what is going on with the channel lineup with Verizon.

1 REPLY 1
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Removal of channel 84SD and 584HD

Message 2 of 2
(406 Views)

FXX was on 84. It was moved to 191/691 which is mainly movies.

FS2 (second Fox Sports channel) is 84 only. There is no HD verzion, hence 584 is currently unused.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.