Repair Center

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Repair Center

Message 1 of 4
(14,228 Views)

Hi.  I've seen it mentioned that some people, who had equipment problems, went to Verizon "repair centers" to get new remotes or exchange boxes. I had no idea that actual brick and mortar fios stores even existed.   I thought that everything was handled by customer service over the phone. 

How can I find out if there are any of these "repair centers"  in my area, and where they're located?   

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Repair Center

Message 2 of 4
(14,220 Views)

We don't have repair center's exactly.  We have Local Presence stores available for STB exchange and upgrades.  They do not do repairs, more or less sales work.  A list can be found here:

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/General%20Support/Account%20Issues/QuestionsOne/8484...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 2 of 4
(14,221 Views)

We don't have repair center's exactly.  We have Local Presence stores available for STB exchange and upgrades.  They do not do repairs, more or less sales work.  A list can be found here:

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/General%20Support/Account%20Issues/QuestionsOne/8484...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(14,209 Views)
Great. Many thanks for the info.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(13,980 Views)

That is **bleep**.  My local store that I was referred to by Verizon refused to do a STB swap. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.