Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I read that all you do if you change Tivos, et al., is move the card from one unit to the other on FiOS. With Comcast, etc, it requires a repairing, but FiOS is ok anywhere. Is this true?
I am going to sell the TivoHD with lifetime on Ebay as soon as I get all the programming off of it 🙂
If it doesn't sell, I'll use it for OTA only. Which does bring up a question. When I record off of cable, even an HD channel takes up about half the space of recording an OTA ATSC signal. Is there any way to lower the disk space needed to record OTA shows? I know there 'used' to be a quality setting, but I don't think it applies to digital signals, correct?